Monday, July 1, 2013

Old things ... New

July  has arrived!!!!!
This month is filled with fun filled experience and activities
that i sooooooo look forward to
I'm so glad to be alive today
So glad to be able to breathe,
walk, talk and be of good health


Happy July 1st ya'll!!!!

What are you thankful for today?

Welll for me, I'm thankful for God's unconditional love towards me,
His mercy and grace that He extends to me daily, every minute, every second
His unending, undying favor!!

Cardigan: JCpenny; Skirt: Tailor - Delroy; Shoes: Sole society; Watch: Gift; 
Stocking: Chiney man shop ..dwl.. lol (have to big him up too)

This is actually a 'normal' cardigan I wore with a twist to give a different look
Wore the front at the back (buttons at back) and the back (with the tag) at the front
I don't remember where I got this inspiration from
Not sure if it was online or a fashion blog.
But I love it! 



3 comments:

  1. Finally!!!!! :) a new post! and its an outfit post! new introduction! :) hehehe

    Looking lovely sissy!!!

    Well im thankful for sooooo many things. Thankful for God calling me out of a life of sin that I may know Him. Thankful for being blessed with a happy healthy fam (my lovely husband, our adorable son). Thankful for my sissy, my JesusPeeps :), my friends, my extended fam, a church family, for nature, new life. For the ability to be able read Your Blog. For Health. Thats a lot...and there's still more I cud list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its me again...im also thankful for the ability to smile. and thankful to God for allowing me to smile on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really.. Back 2 Front. Didnt noticed. It look quite nice

    ReplyDelete