Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mama

It's an honor to be a mom
Not everyone can/will be a mom
Being a mom isn't easy [ha, I speak like I know right? lol]

It takes courage, patience, time, energy
And most of all love
To care for and grow a child

So to all the mommy's out there
All around the world reading this post
Who stuck by their child(ren) through thick and thin
Through days of can't even finding money to send the child to school
Through days of wondering what your child is gonna eat
And days of seeing your child achieving great things 

Just wanna talk the time out
[I don't usually post on a Sunday]
To say a big
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YA!!

Happy Mother's Day to ma mommeeee
Happy Mothers day to ma blood sis Sandy-loo
Happy Mamma's Day to the sissy Tee-Jhay!! :)

Happy Mother's Day to those expecting
Happy Mother's Day to those thunder mothers in Zion
Happy Mother's Day to those ladies who have been a mother to the motherless children

Thank you!

Some throwback oldies pic .. But still goodies :)

 

These are my favorite 'to mom with love' songs.


 
[This one is ma mom fav]

6 comments:

  1. When My mom had cancer, it changed my life... I saw courage,fear, trust and hope in one person. What moved me even more was her commitment to GOD.

    Love ma MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really dont know where they get all that strength from .. The strength of a woman!

      Delete
  2. my picture!!! its on this fab blog!! *gasps for air* thank u for the public big ups :)

    ReplyDelete