Friday, May 31, 2013

Toodles May

I can count on one hand
The posts I made for the month of May
But then again
It's not the quantity that's important on a blog

But moreso the quality of what is posted on the blog :)

So pardon me my readers
For my absence but I'll be back
With daily posts on Monday in June!!!

Toodles May ... Hello June!! :)

Have a blessed Friday and even greater weekend
For those experiencing heavy rains in your hometown
Don't leave home without your raincoat and/or umbrella
Stay dry till next time. Peace.

       [saw this picture online and its so fitting for my post] - borrowed pic

4 comments:

  1. Just another Month to get it together......
    Our dreams are still possible, with the dawning of a new month.

    Here's to new possibilities.
    #Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stanny for the words!!! :)

      I really appreciate you and Ter for stopping by like ALL the time and leaving your comments!! I truly am grateful.

      Delete
    2. Cee, You are like most welcome.:)
      I'm glad u can appreciate me stopping by like ALL the time and leaving comments like ALL the time on your blog.
      Altho, it really is my pleasure :). I strongly believe in supporting my friends and loved ones. I'm happy I have been given the privilege to share in this venture.

      Delete