Thursday, February 6, 2014

A life lived for Christ - Lady Gunter

Last night, I heard a bittersweet news
My friends' mom passed :(
It took me by surprise
Its one of those news you least expect to hear

Its 'funny' though
That I have not met her
But the love expressed to others, the stories I've heard of her
The smile she wore, her personality
Just feels like I have known her for years

And so it really hit home
I woke this morning thinking this feels so surreal
As it was a dream

You may have wondered though
Why would a passing be bittersweet?
It is because she was saved Acts 2:38, she had Jesus
[You can read up on previous post Born Again??!!??]
And when a saint die we believe that we'll see each other again
In the next life
So I'm gonna miss her and that's the bitter part about it
But the sweet part is that she died in Christ

Let your life speak volume
Without you utterng a word
Make your life speak for you.

Rest in Peace Sis Gunter.
You will be missed

"Live like Christ .... Live for Christ"

1 comment:

  1. a Life well spent!!! Will miss her Energy and smiles.
    Well Written Chris

    ReplyDelete