Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Grateful Unlimited

I'm feeling so happy today
I woke up feeling grateful
Grateful for another day
Grateful for the little things
Grateful for breath
Grateful for clothes to wear, clothes to choose from
Grateful that though I don't have a lot of money
I still have a little to help



Grateful that I have a job
Grateful for the opportunity to go to school
Grateful for His blood
Grateful for God's Grace
Grateful that Jesus loves me

Grateful for Salvation
Grateful for God's protection
Grateful for my family
Grateful for friends
Grateful for experiences that made me who I am today

Gratefulness is flowing from my heart
I'm grateful unlimited!!! [If that makes sense :) ]
I'm just grateful!! :)

What are you grateful for today?

       Skirt: Thrift store $4; Cardigan: Love Culture: $2; Inside blouse: KGs $5

3 comments: