Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Wow piece


In my previous post Don't waste time
I basically invited you in my 'quiet time' activity

But before I go any further
Lemmi just say this before I continue.. lol
This is not the only dress I have .. It just so happened that when I wear a statement piece
I always end up in this lovely dress
I love it .. Its one of my fave go to church dress
So bear with me :D
Now that that's out the way :) ... Lets get down to real matters

This 'piece' is my first sewn (with machine) bag
It has been on my heart a longgggggggg time ago to have a sewing machine
And powwww.. just like that
God blessed me with it for such as time as this
And I am soooo grateful



Ha .. Do pardon the quality of the pictures
But I was so happy to wear my bag!!!

It was a WOW bag for me
And so I had to post it on a Wednesday
It's a WOW Wednesday!!! :)

"Dreams do come through.. If only you believe, act and make it happen"

Have a WOW Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Nice product Ms. G...where do I get one of these bags? Looks good girl! Can't wait to see more #wowwednesdaysarethebest

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful wow piece. Love how it came out. we excitedly await the professional pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. we need to work on this thing. i don't seem to get a notification whenever you have a new blog post

    ReplyDelete