Monday, February 11, 2013

First time... Scared, But Jesus Help!!

Like a toddler's first day of school
Leaving the parents' arm and entering a new territory
The uncertainty of surviving a minute
The unfamiliar faces staring at you
That feeling of being scared
Will anyone like you? 
Will anyone come to talk to you?
How are you gonna cope?

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now
Starting this blog and embarking on a journey in an unknown world 
where professional bloggers abide
Will this blog get lost among millions?
How harsh will the scrutiny be?
Am I gonna last for a week?
All these thoughts floating around in my mind,
But I'm pressing pass them
I'm fighting against fear and the nervousness
I'm just going to take it a day at a time
One step at a time

This blog is a blog with variety - 
Days of fashion - dos and don'ts 
Natural hairdos, Real talks
Personal Thoughts, Kingdom culture,
Bible readings, Guest bloggers
and even introduce you to some of my super great friends :)

As we go day by day ... Let us enjoy this journey together
Have a blessed and productive Monday! :)

"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it"


16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a professional blogger (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Going Chris, cant wait to see whats on that mind of yours....

    Dont be afraid... Blog away.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lady Grant:

    Don't be nervous. Writing is expressing your thoughts. And that is what blogs are for; to titillate, and exercise the mind of others, to receive their comments whether negitive or position and to elequently write a reply. Have fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's th same way I felt when I was starting, but I didn't let it get to me because there's a greater purpose. So press on, lol, you write well :-)

    -Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! so you did it! :) Lets celebrate the first post! :) Use your fears to push you forward (to achieve) and not to pull you back. I know you have amazing potential under God, so lets see what He does through you huh. I'm super proud of you:) Let His mission begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *big grin* yaaayy i did it .. Let's celebrate :)

      Thanks Sisssy!!! Thanks for believing in me and with me. I really do appreciate it

      Delete
  6. Congrats on starting your blog! Trust me, I felt the EXACT same way when I started mine. As long as you stay true to yourself, and write about what you love, your blog will attract people and you'll want to keep on doing it!

    All the best! I'll do my best to support you as you've supported me on my journey :)

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh so its a natural feeling!! *wheww*

      Thanks Typh :)

      Delete
  7. You sound like a natural to me. Blog away my Sis. and as Lady Typh said stay true to yourself, you have nothing to worry about. Lift others with your words and soothe them with a message from the Father.

    ReplyDelete