Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lil things put together - Happiness



Hey everybody - Commentors, Readers, Visitors
And all my page-viewers all around the world!!
Even in Germany and South Africa :)
Just wanna say thanks for stopping by every now and then
Appreciate it greatly!

I am happy today - Like Super-Duperly extremely happy
Like a kid in a candy store - happy
Like a female at the mall shopping - happy
I am happy and as I read my girl's blog today - I smiled :)
Teja's Thoughts - Just smile
"Smile while you have teeth" - borrowed 
And another thing that made my day was  Announcement
I'm just happy!!!!!! :)





















Tomorrow, if God forbids, I'll be having my first guest :)
Remember in my first log 
I mention that my friend(s) gonna be here every now and then?
Well tomorrow you'll be able to meet one of the few
Ain't gonna tell you the name though :)

So make it a date
Don't be late
Be sure to make him/her feel welcomed :D

Its the last Tuesday in February ya'll ... 
Thank You Jesus for today!





4 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shutout!!! Lol, your excitement makes me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i get it now :) ur happiness is contagious Cee.
    humbled by the link.

    ReplyDelete