Thursday, February 21, 2013

My style .. The Limited version



I don't see myself as a fashion guru
Or a fashionista
But I love to look nice in what I wear

I'm a frequent pinner on pinterest
I like pinning, seeing new outfit ideas,
DIY crafts, ideas for the home
I think Pinterest , it has every category you can think of

You can check it out if you so desire 
Chrissy's Pinning World

Here are a few of the liked outifts:
[please pardon the jewelry where you may see them]

Pinned Image  Pinned Image
Pinned Image   Pinned Image
Pinned Image   fall transition. maxi skirt with gold belt and sweater. Pinned Image
 "Lili333" by lili333 on PolyvorePinned Image  

 "Style is saying who you are while being silent"

"Know first, who you are; & then adorn yourselves ... accordingly" - Epictetus

Have a productive Thursday guys ... Friday is just a few hours away! :)



6 comments:

  1. I really like these quotes and I really like Pinterest!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a pin addict. I'll be searching for you on pinterest :). Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I love pinterest too and as you say your clothes tells others who we are and how we think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U Know I love ur Sense of style ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Why thank you Nathan :).. Its good to know

      Delete