Friday, April 12, 2013

Big up to the BIG One!! :)

I just want to take the time out 
To give thanks to God 
For being my Protector 
My personal body-guard [If I can so freely say]

He's not one to walk with baton, knife or gun 
No weapon for that matter 
He's just powerful like that!

Just wanna give a shout out
[Like one of those Christmas greetings ..lol.. 
All the way from Kingston, Jamaica]
Big up .. lol... to the
All Sovereign, All Powerful
All Everything God
None other than King Jesus Himself!!

Be still and let God protect you
Be still and let God fight your battle(s)
Be still and God will take very good care of you 
If you allow Him!

Its Friday ya'll!!!! :)

Thoughts:: Can I big up Jesus? Give Him a shout-out? :)
*seems weird but we can in our own way*





3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh...chat bout...i was just coming to look again to see if FRiday happy post no put up yet:) and then here it is :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot some.... My Burden Bearer,My secret Keeper and My Biggest Fan....

    Hail up to the Big "G"..... All powerful & All mighty.

    ReplyDelete