Thursday, April 4, 2013

Though it tarry .. Wait

While reading Teja's Thoughts Wait for it on her blog
I was reminded of the scripture
Habakkuk 2:3 which reads,
"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

Sometimes we as humans
We get so impatient, we want everything to happen quickly
We ask for X, we want X now
Not tomorrow, Not an hour later
But now

But sometimes God wants us to wait a bit
Trust Him a little while longer
Continue having faith that you will receive 'it' one day
[whatever your it may be]
Afterall, God knows best right?
Especially where timing is concerned

I'm waiting for my promise
Positioning myself for that promise
Though it take a while
It shall come!!

"Though my wait seems like forever, when my promise comes at the RIGHT time... I'll appreciate it even greater" - Chrisandra Grant
"Waiting teaches greater appreciation" - Chrisandra Grant

5 comments:

  1. *smiles*...im glad to have being lead so that you too could have been lead. Look at God! :)

    Love these! That's why its sooo important to ensure that we are sooo connected & tied up with Him -that we may know that the 'waiting' and 'delays' in our lives are orchestrated by God, and not by ourselves (our own flesh/understanding.

    Love u. I wait with you!

    Check out my blog: Teja's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Good post Chrissy. I think I fall in the bracket of the impatient, so this is very encouraging for me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* u blog too? *that moment of excitement when a blogger meets another blogger* :) i shall check out your blog :)

      Delete
    2. :) dont we all fall in that category sometimes! I think its somewhat inevitable for us as humans. I'm glad it is for u.

      yaa Ter, I found her hanging round the blog town .. lol .. bloggers meet up!

      Delete