Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Endure ...


Ever started a project or task
And for some reason, you just cant be bothered to continue?
Whether it be you don't have the strength, the time
Too lazy or just down right cya badda?
I've had those days

It's good when you have persons depending on you 
It somewhat pushes you to do and even to go on
What if you never had a dependent, 
You gonna just give up
And throw that hard work out the door?
Maybe it is that you have lost inspiration
I say, find that one thing that pushed you in the first place and continue
It's never too late to continue an unfinished task
[As long as there's life ... finish what you began]
It could be that you're just too lazy to do it
I've had those day too
But I force myself up .. I shake off that lazy devil,
Get pumped (whether music or exercise) 
And try to get back on track

Ecclesiastes 9: 11 K.J.V
2 Timothy 2:3 K.J.V. 


No comments:

Post a Comment