Friday, April 26, 2013

Naturalista .. I'm Proud

I loving this era where everywhere I turn
I see most people going natural
Embracing their natural hair
And finding different ways to look beautiful
Without adding anything

I think its the new appreciation of  being 'Proud to be me'
Or maybe its just a phase
Another season in the fashion/hair world


But I'm really glad for this season
Because now, I can get unlimited ideas of how to care and not care my hair
How to wrap or do an up-do to my hair
Or even tips of caring my twist-outs

Here are a few ideas from my pinterest Hairstyle board:





 And my all time favorite (below) ... Up -do bun! :)

For more hair ideas .. Check out my Pinterest Hairstyles.
You can browse and join and follow me
I follow you back .. And we share ideas!!!!!!! :D

Have a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!
**doing the Friday dance**

What's your favorite hairstyle?




3 comments:

  1. Theres always sumn about Natural Beauty.... None prettier than apostolic women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??!!?? It's just radiant and glowing if we really take care of our beauty. Afteral, we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

      Well i wouldn't be so biased to say none prettier than apostolic women because I've seen some nominal natural beauties around 'town'

      Delete
  2. Yup.. True... I guess im Biased :)

    ReplyDelete