Monday, March 25, 2013

Acknowledge Him!!

I have a confession
Soooooo the other day during devotion
I was praying and I found myself
Praying for the blog!

Yapp that's my confession I prayed for the blog!
For those who come in contact with it,
For those who reads each line
For every post I make
For every aspect of the blog
I prayed about it.

When I was through praying, I started laughing
I messaged my sissy  telling her what transpired
Twas unbelievable!!! **smile**

The Bible did speak of acknowledging God in ALL our doings Proverbs 3:6
and even in this aspect/path in my life I need direction too right?
[that's okay if you don't agree]
But, Yapp I think I do!

And so, I am here to tell you
No matter how minor the matter may be
No matter how much you think you've got this
Acknowledge God and allow Him to direct you
In the RIGHT path
It may be a job opening, You may wanna purchase a car
Not sure what to cook, What shoes to buy
Acknowledge Him!

Not only for the big things
Don't just acknowledge God when you want a spouse
Or you want Him to grant a request

Consult Him for EVERYTHING!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Chrissy!!! I agree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STRONG WORD... We forget sometimes, that hes concerned about every nook and cranny of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Nate, We do .. we are mere humans thats why he reminds us through his words and servants daily :)

      Delete