Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Don't move!



This morning on my way to work
I stopped at a restaurant
After I made my purchase and exited the establishment
I was at the intersection in Half-Way-Tree waiting to cross

While there, I noticed that both lights were on red
this sign was telling me to cross
But I wasn't so sure it was the right thing to do
Then again, I didn't want to start crossing
and this sign appears [because I wasn't in the mood to run]

Being so indecisive,
I decided to stand still and not move
Until I thought it was 'safe' to cross
When I felt that 'peace', I proceeded

I mentioned this scenario to tell you
If you're not sure what step to take
Don't move just pray and stand still!
You may be at a cross-roads and not sure whether to go left or right
Just stand still and wait on God to direct you.
Until then .... DON'T MOVE!!

"Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart and lean not to thine own understanding [BUT] in ALL thy ways acknowledge Him [not men] and He SHALL direct thy path" - Proverbs 3:5-6



4 comments: