Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beautiful me :)


You know what I love to see?
I love to see a full natural girl
No eyebrow adjustment, Fully natural hair,
Lil to no makeup
No extra toe nail, No extra finger nail
No added eyelash,
No additions, No nothing!!
[you get my point, right?]

I think when it was my time to be conceived
God said, "This one is gonna be a beauty"
And that I am :D

Never seen beauty yet?
Take a look at me :)
A girl gotta brag sometimes :p 

                                [chilling at my favorite place - the beach!)

 I really do think I am beautiful 
I love my smile and my dimples!!
[A great friend of mine says it a face defect .. lol .. 
But who cares when I rock it well :)]


                  [Had on make-up in this .. Was apart of a wedding]

I loving me .. Admiring my beauty today 
Rocking it well!!
After-all, there's only one beautiful me :)

"Love you like only you can .. Ain't no one gonna do it for ya!"
"Beauty is me :)"

4 comments:

  1. Lol. Pastor calls me dimples. This lady also tells me "they're nice now, but you won't like them when you're older". I love them anyway, they're cute!!
    And yes you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanx chantal :) .. Dimples rock!! As for the older part, I'm thinkn she referrn to when we start to touch the 50s. But I say, Jesus soon come .. so we may not see that age ;)

      Delete
  2. Your SO Vain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I agree with yah :)

    ReplyDelete