Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't get it twisted ... He knows my name!

I think I'm good with faces and names
Once I have come in contact with you
[Wouldn't say I'm the best though]


The other day I saw a primary school classmate
And I waved and called out her name in excitement
Think I acted like a clown
[looking back at myself now.. smh.. silly me]

And can you believe that after all that excitement
She didn't remember my face or my name??!!??
I felt soooo embarassed
I said to self,
"Self, don't ever do that again" and just laughed

But it just amazes me
The fact that there are millions of billions of people in the world
And God knows each and everyone of us by name
And all of our concerns, problems, stress, headaches, etc
He knows us all by name
And He never mixes up our requests
He never calls Tom, Jerry or Jerry, Taz or Taz, Mickey
I don't know how he does it
But He's good that's all I know .....
He's Indescribable!

"He knows my name ... Even when I forget His"


2 comments:

  1. Its Very Comforting.... Thanx for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Nate. Glad I could help

      Delete