Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't do it without me ...


Journeying home after school
The song entitled 'Don't do it without me' came to mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hho54kZ0Lw

And so I started to think on the lyrics
'Lord, whatever you doing in this season
Don't do it without me, Don't do it without me'
And I started to think (just me and my thoughts - I could be wrong)
What am I really saying?

Should God hold up 'whatever' He is doing in this season
just for me?
What if I'm not at the place where I should be?
What if 'i' am a backslider?
Should I ask God to not bless or heal or deliver without me?
Would that be selfish of me?

God doesn't have to give a schedule as to when He wants to do what
When He does His work, (blessing, deliverance, healing) He does it well
So as not to miss out on any of these happenings,
Any of these blessings, Any of these healings
Be at the place you should be
Be positioned for your promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment