Monday, March 4, 2013

Mirro Mirror on the wall

I was speaking with my Wife the other day about the brutal story of the farmer that killed his two(2) children. The very act of slashing your own child's throat seem even more cruel/ gruesome than a man shooting another human. It speaks of the true intention of  what the heart is capable of.

I cried when I read that story because  I tried to put myself in that man's shoes to even fathom how can he do such a thing, how can he take the very lives of the children he brought into this world. It seemed ludicrous that there are persons of this nature out there.

But, I stopped and think about the scripture that encourages us to, "Let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus". I think we might take it lightly but it made me realize that there is a protection of our thoughts and control of the mind when we submit our mind to Christ daily. If it wasn't for God covering, that could have been any one of us living in today's world.

So, the next time you look in the mirror and see the man/woman facing you, think that this could have been the other you outside of God's covering, it makes me just to want praise him some more, how about you?

Guest Author,
Czyzon Robinson.





3 comments:

  1. WOW. Man in the mirror... Love it, making me think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!
    -Chantal

    Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that could have been me!...cant take it for granted that his grace n mercy covers every inch of my being. *reminder to self*

    ReplyDelete