Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nahh .. Nothing too hard!


Is there ANYTHING too hard for God??
Is there ANYTHING too big for MY God? 
Is there a problem you think God just can't solve?
I dare you to try Him

A situation may seem big, huge and mountainous in my eyes 
BUT God .... In His eyes its just a pebble! 
Jesus .. I believe!! 
*encouraging someone* 
God is concerned about you
Not just the good things but also the bad
He's concerned about every aspect of your life
He's into you
And I tell you 
He'll take very good care of you if you let Him.

Try Him
I promise you He won't disappointed!

"God is the God of Peace .. He says Peace be still 
and the problem has no other choice but to 
BE STILL!!" - Chrisandra Grant




2 comments:

  1. amen. :) absolutely nothing is too hard for Him for He created all things :). I can testify that nothing's too hard for HIm.

    God help us to believe and remember this throughout every weak moment of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natta thing hard fi Him .. You know while writing or editting this to post yesterday I felt such a peace and assurance to Trust Him caz there's nothing He cant handle!!!

      I wanna make it my every minute chant when doubt and worry enters the mind!

      Delete