Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm a pinner!

Hi, my name is Chrisandra Grant
I'm a pinterest-olic
And I need help .... NOT!!!!! :p

It's a good pass-time for me
Think I had stated it in a recent post of mine
But at that time I stated that 'I like it' 
Now, I'd say - Pin-addict!

Check it out! :) 
Maybe you may like it too!

What is your 'addict'? What do you like to do?
What's your '..olic'?

I've placed some of these foods in a folder of things to try in the kitchen
I'm a lover of Shrimp!! yaap
If I go everyday [when I travel], 
I'll eat it EVERYDAY!

Have you ever 'stumbled' upon a shoes and its like woww THEN you go to the price and you go 'too much NEXTTT!!!'?
I love shoes ... Don't have many BUT in my pinning closet
I have a growing amount :) 

One thing I love is a natural neat updo!
I've tried some of them 
But it never came out as I had it in mind
Soo, if you know me well enough
I'll rock my low bun, high bun and my plaits until I get this tasks.
Natural rocks!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the best!!
    Those shrimp!!! Must try since I love to cook and all!!!
    I love pastas!
    You can do it, just keep trying girl, hair is fun, lol

    -Chantal
    Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!??!! That site totally rocks! :)
      Awesome re the cooking ;) .. U shud check out new pastas they have a wide variety.
      Where the hair is concerned - boooii, I trying - Work In progress. Thanks for believing :)

      Delete
  2. Cant wait to Taste that Curry Shrimp and the other curry thing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHEHE .. I'm do the other 'thing' for you soon. But it's just that its not fish feeding money anymore ;). All in good timing

      Delete