Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Asking ...

Never knew I would miss posting like I did these past days
This 'old' body has been aching
But I'm not out .. Thank God
My healing is near

I'm still learning about blogger 
And would really love some assistance
How to set up tabs and advertisement?
How to link my blog with shopping sites?
Etcetera .. Etcetera .. Etcetera
[haha, never seen anyone asked before, lol .. Oh well!! :)]

Feel free to leave instructions in the comment box below
I'll greatly appreciate it

Its cool to ask for help right? :)


"Never let pride prevent you from asking"


6 comments:

  1. ha...ahmm i check this blog daily ...havent been seeing anything. now all of a sudden these two posts popped up...is what time a night u update missis?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **smiles** no love .. i post in daytime usually midday/afternoon. Thanks a whole lot for stopping by daily *big grin* Means alot

      Delete
  2. Well first share...I just learned: How to Put Links in Blogger Comments: http://www.thebexter.com/2010/09/blogger-tip-how-to-put-link-in-blogger.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. following on lesson 1...here is another article that can help...http://www.ecalpemos.org/2011/03/how-to-put-link-in-blog-comment.html

    ReplyDelete