Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daring colors .. Love it!

I'm sooooo loving the new fashion trend - Color block
I'm just loving the colors
No more full black, full white, full this and full that
No more being safe!
It's all about dressing daring
I love it! :)

Fashion is taking it to a next level
When you see polka dots with stripes
And floral with stripes
Like wowwwww
History repeating itself

No more days of people looking granny when they wear certain combinations
Its all about fashion and statements
And funnily enough I'm loving it!
Especially when it's done modestly
Modest fashion rocks!!!!

Are you gonna be apart of the 'daring-fashion'?
What are some of your daring combinations?




4 comments:

  1. "No more being safe!
    It's all about dressing daring"

    wow Chrissy launching out and maturing.:)

    NIce! I must say I love the growth, progress, maturity!! Its about time! I'm feeling proud ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOIIIIIII OHH BOIIIIII Di White LOOK!!!!!
    Well Im a little safe but ....... The colours on who it fit, really pull it off. And you guys know how to Rock It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we wudnt want another Mr. Brown around town would we ;) .. But colorblock has nutting to do with white styles. we gtta rep too.

      Delete