Thursday, March 28, 2013

Are you ready for me, Mr. Holiday?

Effective tomorrow
Most, if not all offices and schools will be closed here
And won't be re-opened until Tuesday morning

In Jamaica [I believe] we look forward to every holiday on the calendar
It's the first thing [I] highlight when I get a calendar at the beginning of the year
Am I the only one?? Yikes!

So for the now, It's Easter holiday
And ooooh and I glad!!
I get to sleep a little later
Stay home and blast the music
Hang out with my frennies
Go to church twice (Good Friday and Easter Sunday)
Study for exam **no fun**

[Hope I live to see another day]

And this pic below explains how happy I am for this holiday :)


What are your plans for the Easter?
Do you have an additional 2 days to relax too?


No comments:

Post a Comment